Monday, December 21, 2009

Flower Girl

Clint's sister got married on December 19th and Amelia was one of the flower girls. All of the neices, Roxie, Londann, Caliann, and Amelia were adorable flower girls. They had cute little ivory dresses with a cream furry shawl/jacket thing. They had gold shoes, bracelets, and necklaces too. The older girls wore cute hair accessories and ivory gloves. Amelia had a cute blue flower on a headband but she refuses to have anything on her head unless I glue it on.

My parents came down so they could be at the wedding and see their gorgeous (yes I am partial) granddaughter be a flower girl. I walked along with Amelia because she wouldn't go alone. I was afraid that since she was the last to walk down the aisle, that she would pick up the flowers from the ground. Luckily she didn't but she didn't really throw the flowers either. I took them out of her basket and threw them for her. She didn't scream or cry so I felt that it was a decently successful attempt at being a flower girl. She was only 17 months old at the time.









No comments:

Post a Comment