Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow & Shower

My parents came down on Friday December 3rd.  Our local Bashas' was having a fun activity outside their store.  They brought snow in, had a bouncy house, bbq food for sale, and boutique verndors set up in the parking lot.  My dad, Amelia, and I went down to the store when it started at 9am to show Amelia the snow.  She saw snow once before when Clint brought a bucket back from Show Low last year.  As you can see in the pictures, there was a decent amount of snow.  It was the perfect opportunity for Amelia to wear her cute ladybug hat and gloves.

Posing with Grandpa Dave 
Trying to learn how to walk on the snow. 
Trying to grab the snow. 
Sinking in the snow a little bit. 
Posing with mommy :) 
Throwing snow at Grandpa Dave. 
Grandpa caught the snow that time! 
Bouncing in the bouncy house. 
More bouncing. 


The reason my parents came down for the weekend was for the baby shower my mom was coordinating on Saturday.  We wanted to have a baby shower for my relatives that live in the Phoenix area that can't make the drive up to the Cottonwood baby shower.  We had the baby shower at Chili's and enjoyed a nice lunch.


Amelia enjoyed sitting between both her grandmas (Grandma Betty pictured). 
But Amelia kept coming over to sit in my lap every so often too to get some love from me!


Thanks to all those that were able to come to the baby shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment