Saturday, April 11, 2009

9 Months Old

Every month on the 11th I take a picture of Amelia in the rocking chair in her room with her special teddy bear. I do this so I can see the changes as she gets bigger and the teddy bear stays the same.

It is amazing when I look over the past 9 months at these pictures and can really see the progress she has made into becoming a big girl. I remember when she couldn't hold herself up well so she was a blob in the chair. Then she learned how to sit up on her own in the chair. After that she decided that she didn't want to stay in the chair and would try to crawl over the front edge. Now at 9 months old she doesn't want to sit down for her pictures, she would rather pull herself up and stand in the chair!

My little baby Amelia is growing up so fast and it makes me sad to know that she won't be a baby forever. I am however excited for all the fun things I will get to do with her once she isn't a baby anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment