Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 Year Pictures

When my mom came for a visit we were able to get Amelia's one year old pictures taken at JC Penneys. I know she already had her birthday and will be 14 months old in a few weeks but I wasn't going to even try to go and get her pictures taken by myself! It is just way easier to have another pair of helping hands. Thanks mom! Most of these pictures turned out pretty cute. There are a few that aren't as good as the rest but I included them anyways. Enjoy!



I love this picture with her finger in her mouth...it looks like she is thinking or something.

This is one of my favorites! Amelia has been walking around when she wants to for a few weeks but chooses to crawl because it's easier and faster for her to get where she wants to go. I'm glad the photographer was able to capture her in the process of walking towards me :)


Amelia's fourth tooth on top is about ready to come through so she really enjoyed gnawing on the number one the photographer gave her to hold.





My poor baby looks so worried! I wonder what's going on in that little head of hers.



This is another one of my absolute favorites! I just think it is so adorable and the moment was captured so perfectly.


1 comment:

  1. she is such a doll Christie. I am so glad to see how she is growing. :) Hugs, Em

    ReplyDelete