Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3's of Me!

I found this on someone else's blog and thought it was neat so I am filling it out about me and putting it on our blog.

Three names I go by:
1. Christie
2. Mommy, mama, mom
3. Heather- when my mom forgets which daughter I am

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Financial Services Senior Representative
2. 2nd Grade Teacher
3. Beverage Cart driver at a Golf Course

Three places I have lived:
1. Imperial Beach, California (Birth-8 years old)
2. Cottonwood, Arizona (8-18 years old)
3. Mesa/Gilbert, Arizona (during college/once I got married to present)

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Strawberry Lemonade
2. Milk
3. Apple Juice/Grape Juice

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Monk
2. NCIS
3. Wheel of Fortune (I loved The Price is Right until Bob Barker retired)

Three top places I have been:
1. New Zealand!!!
2. Hawaii
3. San Diego Sea World/San Diego Zoo

Four of my favorite restaurants(I had to cheat on this one and add one more):
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Paradise Bakery
3. Chili's
4. Filiberto's

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having more children someday.
2. Watching Amelia grow up, learn new things, and become a wonderful young lady.
3. Spending Eternity with Clint! He is my best friend and I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment