Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bubbles

Amelia received a little bubble machine for her birthday so I decided to pull it out as a fun activity for her. I placed it on our countetop where she couldn't reach the machine and let the fun begin. At first she just sat there, pointing at the bubbles, and babbling. Then she decided that she wanted to touch them so she smeared the bubbles that were piling up on the floor. Her legs and hands were very soapy so she would slip and slide when crawling around. She kept crawling over to me because she was so excited and wanted to make sure I saw what she was doing with the bubbles. I'm glad Amelia enjoyed playing with the bubbles but now when she can see the bubble machine, she will point to it and whine because she wants me to turn it on. I think Amelia will have a fun time playing with bubbles in nursery in 4 months :)




No comments:

Post a Comment