Friday, November 20, 2009

Vrrrrrrr

So many of yoy know that I LOVE ladybugs! I started collecting ladybug stuff at a very young age. I have quite the collection. Amelia's room, our guest bedroom, and the guest bathroom are all decorated with the ladybug theme. I have a ladybug massage pillow that I've had for a long time. I found it in the guest bedroom and thought Amelia would like playing with it. I put new batteries in it and showed her what to do. I pushed on it with my hand and it started vibrating. She took the pillow from me and tried it herself. She seriously played with it for at least 10 minutes straight. She would pick it up, cart it off somewhere, lay it on the floor, and place her head on it for a few seconds so it would vibrate. She did this over and over and over. She took it in the living room, in the kitchen, in the dining room, and by the pool table. Sometimes she will place it on the floor and just sit on top of it while playing with other toys.





1 comment: