Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cold Water Anyone?

After talking with my sister about kiddie swimming pools, I decided I should find one for my little Amelia while shopping at Super Wal-Mart for groceries.

Let's backtrack to when I was a child:
There was the blue hard plastic shell kiddie pool, with a built in slide I think. Fun but not easy to store unless you have a backyard or empty garage.

There was the blue plastic pool where the sides are thin, stand up to make the pool shape, and had pictures of animals around it. Also fun and easier to store. (I saw this type of pool while shopping).

Fast forward to now:
Individual sized pools for kids, inflatable with an air pump, nice soft cushioned sides which help with injuries, animals around the sides, and Velcro butterflies. And all for $10! Perfect for our small front lawn area and for my sweet baby girl.

I set it up after we got back from shopping around 5:15pm. The sun was out and it was warm. Amelia loves playing in water, even though the hose water used to fill up the little pool was quite cold. I even set up a beach chair and put my feet in the pool. Amelia had a blast and I know we will do it again in the near future...it's getting hot really quick here in AZ.






No comments:

Post a Comment