Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Amelia and I had a fun filled St. Patrick's Day! We started off with green eggs and ham. I then dressed Amelia in all green with some pigtails. I tried to turn whatever I could green, hence the green cottage cheese. I had made some brownies and to make them festive, I added coloring to the white frosting, and voila, green frosting!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Green eggs and ham for breakfast, with milk in a green sippy cup :)

First time using hair ties! Amelia finally has just enough hair to make pig-tails.

The entire green outfit

Green cottage cheese
(don't worry it was just dyed with food coloring, not actually green from being old)

Enjoying the green cottage cheese

A green frosted brownie with a shamrock on top for dessert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment