Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

We had our own Father's Day celebration at our house on Saturday June 19th.  Clint wanted to have tin foil dinners as his special dinner so we made them.  We had bbq chicken, ground beef, corn on the cob, carrots, and potatoes.  For dessert, we had some of this cake that Amelia decorated at Bashas that morning.


On Sunday morning, I gave Clint his Father's Day gift.  You will probably think it's cheesy but Clint never wants gifts and this was something funny that I knew he would like.  I got him a Perfect S'Mores maker.  You add water in the back part and set up the graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow, and set it in the microwave for 30 seconds.  The S'Mores turn out a lot better this way for me because the little white arms hold the graham cracker down while the marshmallow is melting.  Normally when I would make S'Mores, the marshmallow would be rolling off the graham cracker.  Clint had like five S'Mores for breakfast and didn't want anything else.  So I guess it was a good present!


Here are some pictures of Amelia eating graham crackers in her pjs, with some crazy hair!

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! I love that S'Mores maker!!! LOL!!! Where did you get that?! :o) Amelia is too cute!! We sure are going to miss you guys!!! You need to come visit us. We will be back to visit so you better keep intouch!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete