Monday, June 21, 2010

Late Father's Day Gift

So besides the very awesome S'Mores maker that I got Clint for Father's Day, I gave Clint another spectacular present the day after Father's Day...the gift of another child!  Yes, you read that correct.  We are finally expecting again! 


I woke up early Monday morning and took the pregnancy test.  I was shocked that it finally said 'Pregnant'.  I was so used to seeing 'Not Pregnant'. I ran back to our bed and jumped on Clint.  I told him "Happy Late Father's Day Clint!"  He was like, "Okay thanks."  I said it again with more emphasis on the Father's part.  He figured it out but thought I was lying.  I guess he was used to hearing the 'Not Pregnant' response too.  After the initial unsureness, he was excited.

It took us a while (a lot longer that I liked or expected) but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.  Twins run in both sides of my family so maybe there are two little baby Ray's this time.  There are no twins in Clint's entire Ray family so that could be exciting for them.

My first appointment is August 3rd and I will be 10 weeks along.  I can't wait to hear the heartbeat(s) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment