Saturday, October 23, 2010

Schnepf Farms

We got our faces painted with a pumpkin 
Amelia and grandma Susie riding on the very old carousel 
There were pig races and a goat race.  I got to go up and cheer for one of the goats (Amelia came and helped me).  My goat won so I won a piggy nose. 
Checking out the chickens and roosters 
Amelia rode a white pony named Snowflake.  Daddy walked next to her. 
At first Amelia was unsure about riding a pony but after a little bit she was very excited. 
Petting the goats in the petting zoo area. 
Grandpa Dave, Amelia, and I taking a picture by the donkey.  Amelia likes to say "hee-haw" and loved seeing the donkey. 
We drove in a four person maual go cart on a dirt road course.  Clint and Grandpa Dave did the pedalling while Amelia and I sat in the front and enjoyed the bumpy ride.
Amelia got to ride on an airplane. 
Mommy and Amelia with the pretty sunflowers. 
Amelia and Grandma Susie on the train that rides around the entire farm. 
My sweet baby girl! 



Our little family



No comments:

Post a Comment