Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trip to Cottonwood

Amelia helping grandma Susie water the plants on the front porch

Watering the plants all by herself

Brushing mommy's kitty, Daisy at grandma's house


Silly face Amelia
This is what Amelia does when I tell her to put her chin down for pictures
 We went to Out of Africa with my mom
 
Getting ready to take the safari tour
The giraffe comes right up to the safari bus.  We fed him carrots.  Amelia was scared so she didn't give the giraffe a carrot.
She enjoyed riding the bus and seeing all the animals
I was sitting in the very front seat.  The zebra almost came into the bus.  I was only a few feet away! 
The bus driver asked if a few people would feed the camel a treat and get a camel kiss.  I volunteered and put the camel treat on the edge of my lips.  He came up and took it right from my lips, so I got kissed by a camel!  Luckily it wasn't a slobbery kiss, just a whiskery kiss.  Clint still didn't want to kiss me though.

Feeding the deer with daddy
Taking a break to play 
Hi grandma Susie! 

Whee!  That hurt my tooshie though :(
Before we left for home, we saw a tarantula in the driveway
 
Amelia kept saying "big 'pider" 


No comments:

Post a Comment