Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our 3 year Anniversary!

It doesn't seem like Clint and I have been married for 3 years already, but we have! 
So much has gone on in those three years:
  • got married :)
  • I taught 2nd grade
  • got pregnant with Amelia
  • went to New Zealand for a late honeymoon
  • finished teaching 2nd grade
  • I turned 23
  • started a printing business at home
  • gave birth to Amelia
  • Clint turned 24
  • celebrated our 1st anniversary
  • went to Texas for touch rugby nationals in 2008
  • watched sweet Amelia grow up in her first year of life
  • I turned 24
  • celebrated Amelia's 1st birthday
  • Clint turned 25
  • celebrated our 2nd anniversary
  • cheered Clint on at touch rugby nationals in Gilbert in 2009
  • became the wife of a national champion
  • watched Amelia learn even more skills throughout her second year of life
  • I turned 25
  • got pregnant with baby #2
  • celebrated Amelia's 2nd birthday
  • Clint turned 26
  • CELEBRATE OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!


I am so thankful to have a loving and wonderful husband like Clint!  He works hard to provide for our family, even if it means working from 6am- 6pm.  He likes to play with Amelia when he can, even if it's only a few minutes before her bedtime.  He lives his life in a righteous manner and always fulfills his church calling.  He is a good example for me and Amelia.  He is always willing to help someone in need, even if it means going out of his way.  I am so glad we met 4+ years ago Clint, and decided to wait the entire year so we could get married and sealed together for time and all eternity in the Temple.  I am thankful for Eternal Families and knowing that I will be with you, Clint, and our children forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment