Saturday, January 8, 2011

C-Wood Baby Shower

Amelia and I drove to Cottonwood on Friday for my baby shower on Saturday.  We played lots of fun games.  Here are pictures from the cottonball game (you are blindfolded and must spoon cottonballs out of the bowl on your lap and dump them into the bowl on top of your head).





Amelia had a hard time reaching her arm with the spoon up into the bowl on top of her head.


I did quite well, spooning 32 cottonballs into the bowl.


The theme for the baby shower was Winnie the Pooh, which is what my nursery is all decked out in.


Me and my big 'baby girl'


I received a special homemade blanket from my best friend Paula.  I think my baby boy will love it :)


Charlie and Amelia rocking in the chair together.


Charlie and Amelia riding the horse, Grandpa Dave, around the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment