Monday, May 11, 2009

10 Months Old

Amelia is now 10 months old! This month went fast. Nothing too exciting is happening. She is still crawling all over the place and also cruises around the furniture but no walking yet.

After she was done with the teething in the beginning of April, I was able to retrain her to sleep through the night. When teething, I was only get a few hours of sleep at night and after she the two bottom teeth came through, I wanted a little more sleep. So now she goes to sleep around 8pm and will wake up to eat a little bit around 5 or 6am. I feed her for maybe 15 mintues and she is back asleep until 7:30 or 8am. I am glad that I was able to get her back on schedule so I can get sleep again. A happy, well rested mommy equals more fun for Amelia during the day!











1 comment:

  1. she is darling, Christie. I am glad to hear that you are all doing so well. Can you come train Cameron to sleep through the night... he is 15 months old and I am TIRED!!

    ReplyDelete