Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Making A Mess At Lunchtime

At lunchtime I give Amelia a variety of foods to eat. I try to give her things similar to what I am eating for lunch. Today I had a turkey sandwich so she had little bits of sliced turkey, some string cheese, and one of her favorites, avocado. I grew up in San Diego with an avocado tree and it produced enormous avocados. I have always loved avocados and guacamole and I am glad Amelia likes it too. So back to lunchtime; Amelia likes to squish the food inbetween her fingers so by the end of the meal the avocado was EVERYWHERE! She rubbed her nose so it got all over and up her nose. It took me quite a while to get all of it off. She got a bath afterwards and I found avocado smeared on the back of her head and in her ear. At least she enjoyed eating and playing with her lunch.







No comments:

Post a Comment