Friday, August 6, 2010

Amelia's 1st Bike Ride

Clint and I just bought two bikes recently from some of our neighbors.  We bought them in hopes of going bike riding together.  One day while looking on craigslist, I came across this child carrier for a bike.  We attached it to Clint's bike and took a stroll around our neighborhood.  Amelia seemed to enjoy the bike ride...no tears were shed.  I haven't ridden an actual bike since high school, so around 8-10 years.  I was wobbly at first and tried to be very cautious since I am pregnant.  Besides the bugs hitting my face every so often, it was a nice little five minute bike ride.  I hope our family can continue to bike ride together, at least once a week.  It will be nice once the weather starts to cool off but then my body might start getting awkward on a bike with my belly, so we will see how that goes in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm hoping some day we can get bikes! Amelia looks too cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete